mercredi 23 novembre 2016

My favorite genre of music

Hello today I'll talk about my favorite genre  of music. Music  has always been an important thing in my life and also a trip in an other world. The music makes me filling happy and more efficient. I listen to it every where while stadying , walking and playing sport . My favorite genre of music is the French Rap .  This style of popular music was developed by disc jockeys and urban blacks in the late 1970s. My favorite artists are PNL who are two brothers Ademo and N.O.S but their real names are  Tarik and  Nabil Andrieu . I m a big fan of them. Their music is unbelievably good and the lyrics are awesome … for me their best music is onizuka .
 here's a link of their music : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdjO4EpEzZw

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey Saad after hearing the music you like, I can see why you like it. I can't understand the lyrics but I really enjoy the beat and the flow.

    RépondreSupprimer